GeePower – Lithium ion battery factory, was founded in early 1982 for producing battery raw material, started to produce batteries in 1988. After 36years of development, has grown to become the pioneer of the rechargeable battery industry in China with about 500 staffs and two production bases, the current annual production capacity is more than 100 million ampere hours, will up to 300 million ampere hours in 2018. Headquarters located in Hongkong, R&D center located in Beijing, oversea market service center in Changsha, manufacture facilities in Hunan province of China.
GeePower Quality Policy and Certificates
The Senior Leadership Team and staff of GeePower are committed to market leadership in quality, engineering and service for power solutions in the advance communication industry. Using a structured, systematic framework as defined by ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) principles and requirements, the GeePower shall:
- Assess the Quality Policy and QMS regularly to ensure alignment with the business environment.
- Meet our customers’ expectation to deliver innovative, compliant, high quality, reliable products, on time.
- Obtain customer views and opinions. Listen to customers’ needs, expectations and satisfaction.
- Maintain business systems which monitor, control and improve our products, services and processes.
- Develop staff with the knowledge, tools and skills necessary to achieve continued success.
- Evaluate and analyze data to support business decisions and direct strategic initiatives.
- Leverage supplier partnerships which extend and complement our own capabilities.
- Comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements wherever our products are deployed.